Friday, September 7, 2012

A Win! And another pick.

Cincinnati came out of the gates string and seemed to turn on the cruise control late. If not for a miraculous shovel pass by Pitt's QB, the score would have been even more lopsided.

Picked up another win here and some of my personal plays hit as well, making for a good day in everything but tennis. (Tennis is my kryptonite) If anyone is interested in joining our pigskin pick em group on espn, drop me a line.

I will keep the college football picks rolling, mostly because I am so excited that football is back! Utah and Utah State face off tonight in an instate rivalry game.

Bet365  has Utah at-6.5 and I like that number being down under 7. Utah played well last week and should be able to put this one away before too late in the game. Utah State should come to play however and that stadium should be pretty pumped up about a chance to take down Utah.

My pick: Utah-6.5

Tomorrow is my fantasy basketball draft and I will have Lebron at any price. Look for a late pick for one of the night games.

No comments:

Post a Comment