Tuesday, September 4, 2012

How to pick on a thin day.

Blew that tech game yesterday, sorry. Georgia Tech played really well and were just a clutch kick away from winning a huge game for them.

Today is a really thin sports day. Baseball has a half slate and there is no college football to be had, so I wasn't sure which way to go today.

So I an gonna end up taking a WNBA game. The Minnesota Lynx host the LA Sparks tonight in what could an entertaining game. The spread is sitting at 8.5 and I like the Lynx to cover.

This game will also be my espn Streak for the Cash pick tonight as I try to nail this pick right on the spread by taking the Lynx to win by single digits.

Pulling all the way for that 9-point win, which should make for a great 4th quarter of TV.

Football the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment